Foxconn's Automation Program Disappoints As The Foxbots Are Not Accurate Enough

Foxconn Rumored To Be Preparing For A November iPhone 6c Release

In #all, #apple, #breaking by Mihai MateiLeave a Comment




As you may have heard throughout these past few months, Apple might be preparing for the release of three iPhone models this year – something that has never been seen before during Apple’s usual Q3 announcements.

The third model, as you’re probably aware of, is expected to wear the “iPhone 6c” moniker, and so far there have been numerous reports “confirming” (as much as rumors can confirm) that the 6c is real and coming our way.

Needless to say, today a fresh report from China adds a bit more credibility to the existence of the iPhone 6c, as Foxconn seems to be gearing up for an alleged November iPhone 6c release. More details right after the break.


Foxconn Rumored To Be Preparing For A November iPhone 6c Release

Foxconn Rumored To Be Preparing For A November iPhone 6c Release

Foxconn Preparing for an iPhone 6c November Launch?

As some of you might recall, last week, we came across a rumor originating from a “Foxconn insider”, claiming that the manufacturer already received a shipment of 4-inch displays which might be used for the production of the iPhone 6c.




Today, a new rumor suggests that Foxconn recently began mass-increasing its workforce in anticipation of the iPhone 6c. Reportedly, the handset will be manufactured by none other than Foxconn which, according to analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, is also responsible for the production of 60% of all the iPhone 6s units (with the other 40% being handled by Pegatron) and 100% of the iPhone 6s Plus orders.

Additionally, the new rumor suggests that the iPhone 6c will be released in November, which would explain the reasons why Foxconn may have decided to hire more workers and increase its production capacity. In case you’re wondering, that’s exactly what happened last month as all the parties involved were gearing up for the production of iPhone 6s and 6s Plus

However, at the end of the day, we should remind everyone that countless other Apple-related rumors never came to pass, so only time will tell if the iPhone 6c is truly in the works. We’ll keep you up to speed if more details emerge.

Source

Foxconn Rumored To Be Preparing For A November iPhone 6c Release was last modified: August 20th, 2015 by Mihai Matei