We’ve already talked about how the Motorola Droid 4 release date is closer than most of you would suspect. However, even the most optimistic Droid fan didn’t think that Droid 3′s successor will be coming THAT soon. True, there were rumors that pegged the possible release date of the Motorola Droid 4 before Christmas, but many people had taken them with a grain kilos of salt. Until now.
Motorola Droid 4 Release Date
According to the latest leak from Verizon, the Motorola Droid 4 release date is scheduled for December 8th and I’m sure no QWERTY-keyboard fan will mind it. After all, we are talking about the first 4G LTE slider making its way towards us.
According to the leaked doc you’ll be able to see below, both the Motorola Droid 4 and the Samsung Galaxy Nexus are scheduled to be released on December 8th.
Motorola Droid 4
During the weekend the guys at Droid-Life have managed to get their hands on a leaked Motorola Droid 4 specs-list. Here is what we can expect (the phone is basically a QWERTY version of the Motorola Droid RAZR):
- 4-inch qHD TFT display (960 x 540) (more info like Super AMOLED Advanced or LCD has not been disclosed yet)
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 8 MP rear-camera with LED flash and 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization capabilities
- front facing camera for video chat
- 5 row LED edge-lit QWERTY sliding keyboard
- 1 GB of DDR2 RAM
- 16 GB of Internal Storage (expandable up to 32 GB via a microSD card)
- 4G LTE connectivity
- 1785 mAh battery (non-removable by the looks of it)
That’s about all we have on the Motorola Droid 4 on the moment. We’ll keep you posted should anything else make its way to the world wide web. Stay tuned!
Were you expecting for Verizon to launch the Motorola Droid 4 this year? What do you think the odds of the Motorola Droid 4 are when pitted against the Galaxy Nexus ? What’s your choice ?
Many thanks to Droid Life for bringing us the news about the Motorola Droid 4 release date .