For those of you who are Telus customers and fancy one of the new 4G smartphones but also are looking for a bargain, then your wait is over. If you already bought the Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate 4G, Samsung is willing to give you a $50 rebate if you only fill in the forms on their website and wait from 6 to 8 weeks. Therefore, the device will be available for purchase for only $99 on a three year contract, $429 on a two year contract and $479 on a one year contract.
More than that, even if don’t want a contract, you can pick it up at a lower price of $529. The offer is limited, but we are not sure yet for how long it will be available. So if you are interested in buying one, or only in getting some of the purchase price back, go for it as soon as you can!
To refresh your memories, check out the Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate 4G specs below:
- Processor: 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8;
- Display: 4 inch Super AMOLED touch screen with a 480 x 800 pixels resolution;
- Operating System: Android 2.2
- Memory: 478 MB of internal storage, expandable to up to 32 GB;
- Cameras: rear – 5 megapixel with auto focus; front: VGA;
- Network: 3G HSPA 850/1900/2100; Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900;
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot;
- Battery: 1650 mAh;
To put it in a nutshell, the Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate 4G offers its users a snappy performance for both multimedia activities and web browsing. Also, it is Canada’s first and only smartphone to use the 4G network. So, what do you say? Will its specs and this Samsung offer make you want to get one for yourself?
Thanks AndroidCentral for the news regarding the great deal for the Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate 4G at Telus in Canada.