Bargain hunters! Heads-Up! Apparently there’s a Verizon private sale going on for the HTC Thunderbolt during which the price for this particular handset is only $99.99 ( with a two year contract with the carrier ). The HTC Thunderbolt Private sale started on May 20 and it will end on June 12.
There is no information about how the selection for this private sale was made but as we can see from the screenshot below, there is a $100 discount for loyalty so, our guess is that the e-mails were sent to long-term loyal Verizon customers.
Talking about the deal itself, we can see from the screenshot that the HTC Thunderbolt is down $150 with a two year contract agreement. In case you’re unaware of what the HTC Thunderbolt is about then here are some basic specs:
- single core snapdragon 1 GHz CPU
- 768 MB of RAM
- 8 GB built-in internal memory expandable to 32 GB
- 4.3 inch scratch-resistant multi-touch display featuring light and proximity sensors and a resolution of 480 x 800
- 8 megapixels rear-facing camera featuring auto focus, face detection and geo tagging with 1280 x 720 HD video recording capabilities
- 1.3 megapixels front facing camera
- 1400 mAh battery with a talk time of 7 hours and stand-by lifetime of 330 hours.
All sounds great for the price of $99.99. Regarding the offer, we can also notice from the screenshot that there are other devices included in this Verizon private sale like the BlackBerry Curve which is free with a 2 year contract agreement.
Feel free to comment below and let us know what you think about this private offer, also, if you’re one of the Verizon customers that received one of these e-mails, let us know what you think about the offer and if you’re interested in buying the HTC Thunderbolt for this low amount of money.
Thanks Droid-life for the information regarding the Verizon HTC Thunderbolt Private Sale.