TJ Consunji, SCEA”s Product Marketing Manager, has announced on the US Playstation Blog that Killzone 3 will be available in both the standard and the .
The fans that will purchase the Killzone 3 Helghast Edition will receive the following goodies:
- A cool Helghast Helmet replica that will act as the game”s box.
- An exclusive action figure called “Cloaking Helghast Marksman” that will not be available for purchase at retail.
- A “Behind-The-Scenes” video featurette.
- An exclusive Killzone Universe art-book.
- A Super Voucher that includes the Killzone 3 soundtrack, a PS3 Dynamic Theme, a Retro Map Pack that will feature two popular maps from Killzone 2, Double XP and access to all the game”s weapons and abilities during the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay.
The Killzone 3 Helghast Edition will be sold at $129.99<img class="size-full wp-image-417" src="http://www.gforgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/killzone-3-helghast-edition.jpg" alt="Killzone 3 Helghast Edition And US Pre-Order Bonuses Announced” width=”500″ height=”282″ />
The Killzone 3 US pre-order bonus packs have also been announced:
- Unload and Load Pack ( available at Amazon ) – provides access to 3 Unlock Points usable on your favorite weapon or ability.
- Guerilla Pack ( available at GameStop ) – comes with the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack ( 2 maps from Killzone 2 ) and a code that can be used for unlocking all the game”s multiplayer weapons and abilities, during the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay.
- Fast Starter Pack ( available with Best Buy pre-orders ) – includes a PSN code that will allow players to earn Double XP during the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay. The Fast Starter Pack also comes with the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack.
- Retro Map Pack ( available at other retailers ) – comes with the said 2 maps from Killzone 2 and a PS3 Dynamic Theme.
The Killzone 3 release date is February 22nd in North America. Europe will also get the game in February but Sony hasn”t provided a more specific release date yet.
A Killzone 3 “public beta” has begun on October 25th. The Beta is available to 5000 SCEA and 5000 SCEE subscribers. Guerilla Games also offered 300 Killzone 3 Beta Keys via Twitter.
Curious how the game looks and plays? Check out a cool Killzone 3 Beta Gameplay Video.