Plagiarism checking is religiously important for all students, writers, and everyone related to content writing. Usually, people shy away from using plagiarism checker tools, and this is only because they think that they have nothing to prove as they have not copied anything from anywhere. As a student, you must know that you do not only have to use a plagiarism checker to prove that you are honest. Rather, it would help if you used it so that any silly mistakes that can lead to the accusation of plagiarism can be avoided. In this post, we will tell you about the top five reasons that would help you understand why the use of plagiarism checker tools is important. Before you read the different reasons for using a plagiarism checker tool, we would like you to know that today you do not have to save your content from the accusation of deliberate plagiarism. Still, you also must save yourself from accidental, mosaic, and even self-plagiarism. Badly paraphrased content is also a type of plagiarism, and so you must focus on using plagiarism checker tools.
- Top Five reasons for plagiarism checking!
- 1. Plagiarism checker tools have more resources than search individual search engines!
- 2. The search engines would make it hard for you to find what is wrong with your content!
- 3. Plagiarism checker tools would give you a comprehensive audit of your content!
- 4. Paraphrasing is not easy!
- 5. Using a plagiarism checker tool would show your honesty!
- Plagiarism checker tools for students!
Top Five reasons for plagiarism checking!
If you still are not convinced, then lets us go through the five reasons discussed below:
1. Plagiarism checker tools have more resources than search individual search engines!
We have seen students and writers check their content by cutting it into small parts and pasting it into the search bar. With this technique, you can surely get matched results to your content, but you must compare them manually. Furthermore, the content indexed on google would not provide you matches with the content listed on any other search engine. Use a reputed plagiarism checker tool like the one offered by prepostseo. You can surely compare/check your content with multiple websites listed on multiple search engines. Normally plagiarism checker tools would have integrations with hundreds of search engines and over billions of websites and pages to compare your input content. So, this makes the comparison even denser and the results accurate. The automatic checking with plagiarism checker tools would also save your time and efforts.
2. The search engines would make it hard for you to find what is wrong with your content!
If you are checking content with the search engines manually, you will not find plagiarism or any other mistake in your work. Google tends to ignore the input content’s mistakes and gets results that are relevant to the input even if it has errors in it. The plagiarism checker tools like the one by prepost seo, Grammarly, or Plagium can help you check plagiarism in your content and check grammatical issues and other human errors.
3. Plagiarism checker tools would give you a comprehensive audit of your content!
If you use online plagiarism checker tools, then you can easily get detailed results. The plagiarism tools would provide you the exact percentage of unique content and duplicate content. This feature of the plagiarism checker tools is important for students who must follow a limit while writing content. In research papers/thesis, a student is only allowed to have 7 to 11% of plagiarized content, and so using a reliable plagiarism checker can help you find out whether you are breaching the limit or not. The plagiarism checker tools would also provide you the links to the content which matches your submissions. This feature of the plagiarism checker tools would help you compare your content with the source without any hassle. You can easily find if the content is being accused of deliberate plagiarism or has fallen prey to accidental plagiarism, as stated by 123termpapers.com.
4. Paraphrasing is not easy!
As a student, most of your assignments, research work, and tests would be based on the content you have already read in the syllabus or in the reference sources and so you would be paraphrasing in most cases. You must know that paraphrasing can surely help you avoid plagiarism, but this writing technique is not as easy as it looks. You need constant practice in writing if you want to paraphrase the content in the right way. If you use online plagiarism checker tools, then you can easily help yourself in finding if the content that you have paraphrased is up to the mark or not. Advanced plagiarism checker tools can easily detect badly paraphrased content, and so you can use the results to remove and rephrase the duplicate content. Plagiarism checker tools can teach you how to paraphrase the content correctly, which is why we urge students to use these tools!
5. Using a plagiarism checker tool would show your honesty!
When you check your content with a plagiarism checker tool, you will get results in pdf format. These results would tell whether the content has plagiarism in it or is 100% free of plagiarism. As a student, these reports are especially important for you. These reports can be attached with the content at the time of submission. When the teacher sees the reports attached with the assignment or essay, he/she would know that you have completed your work with complete honesty. You can easily make a good impression in the eyes of your tutor if you use plagiarism checker tools!
Plagiarism checker tools for students!
Now that you know about the top five reasons you should use plagiarism checker tools; we would like you to know about the best plagiarism checker utilities. There are hundreds of tools on the web for plagiarism checking, but not all of them are best for students. Below we have listed some of the best online plagiarism checker tools!
- The plagiarism checker by Prepostseo is a good choice for students. This plagiarism checker comes in six different versions. Some of them are free, and some are paid, and all of them differ not on quality but the quantity of the searches. You can use this AI plagiarism tool to find and get rid of plagiarism quite easily.
- Editpad is another online tool that is best for students. This utility can help students check their work for plagiarism and other human errors with complete accuracy. If you want to submit high-quality work to your teachers, this is the right tool for you!
For more details, we would suggest students stay tuned with us!